Our 100 % Raw West African Black soap is sulfate and parabens free. We've infused our black soap shampoo with horsetail herb, carrot oil, pumpkin seed oil, jojoba oil to revitalize and cleanse your natural hair without stripping hair of its natural moisture. Organic apple cider vinegar is also added to balance the scalp PH. We added ginseng extract as well to improve blood circulation, fight hair loss and stimulate growth. Black soap detoxifies, heal blemishes, and fade old scars, dark spot and discoloration. It gently cleanses and exfoliates skin and protect the skin against free radicals. Our soap is best for oily skin types, as it truly does remove excess oil.Great for all skin types
Shake well before use!!
- Treat dry and rough skin
- Remove skin irritations and scars
- Fight acne
- Remove blemishes
- Balance uneven skin tones
Liquid Black Soap - Face + Body + Hair
- For best lather use with a wash cloth or loofah
- Apply soap to wet skin in a circular motion, then rinse. If applied on face, lather soap on your hand, gently apply to face in a circular motion rinse and pat dry
- Follow with a natural alcohol-free toner and one of our moisturizing creams.
- For longer hair, part hair into four sections
- Rinse hair with warm water, then add a generous amount of soap directly into your scalp
- Use gentle pressure to massage the scalp from the roots of your hair
- Follow with a warm rinse, towel dry hair and follow up with our hair butter or hair growth oil to seal moisture back into your hair
Other common uses for black soap
body wash, shampoo, feet, hands, skin, face, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, acne, skincare, rashes, toner, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin. Black soap must be kept in a dry area away from moisture to prolong you soap life. For outstanding result use 2 to 3 times per week!